At our school we provide a rich and varied learning opportunities that allow children to develop their life skills and abilities to their full potential.
Through our teaching we aim to:
- enable children to become confident, resourceful, enquiring and independent learners with a thirst for life-long learning
- foster children's self-esteem and help them build positive relationships with other people
- develop children's self-respect and encourage children to respect the ideas, attitudes, values and feelings of others
- show respect for all cultures and, in so doing, to promote positive attitudes towards other people
- Develop children’s physical and emotional wellbeing.
To find out more, take a look at our PSHE curriculum, RSE policy and helpful website suggestions!